Thursday, March 26, 2009

lost and found



" SUBJECT: FOUND: slightly used mug and plate with original food remnants still intact

I think someone may have misplaced the following on my desk:

- 1 W+K green kit mug, slightly used. 1/4 full with tea (umber brown color) and accented by Lipton’s brand tea bag (tag, sunshine yellow color; tea bag, chocolate brown color). Note: Tea is cold.

- 1 white, ceramic plate with neo-dada like arrangement of bread crumbs and ambiguous butter smears.

I know that these possessions are probably really important to you so please stop by my desk on 4th to retrieve them. In case you left these as a surprise present for me, next time, I prefer my tea to have milk (and for the mug to be unused and for the tea to be filled to the top and hot).

xo

=d="




No comments:

Post a Comment