Tuesday, February 24, 2009

small thoughts in quick succession


THINGS I DISLIKE
1. When bill collectors who call at 8am especially when it's the electricity bill collector who refuses to walk up my stairs.

2. When my shower won't heat up all the way.

3. When I get to work and find that all the fruit the ayi has laid out for us for breakfast has been taken but then walk by my co-worker's desks and see that they've taken so much fruit it's like they've set up a fruit stand.

NICEST COMPLIMENT I'VE RECENTLY RECEIVED
"You breaking up reminds me of the New York Times slideshow on the Yves St. Laurent auction last week when everyone was scrambling to snatch up peices."

"Because everyone's jumping on the break up train?"

"Because some peices only go on the market every twenty years or so. You're like the Picasso on slide 9."

MEAN THINGS I SAY TO PEOPLE I LIKE ALWAYS CENTER AROUND APPEARANCE
Making me think that inside I'm kind of vain and a bit of a bitch... but hilarious.

OTHER THINGS I FIND HILARIOUS
1. Sam's wiggly ears
2. The word "butter face"
3. Jenn and I winding Yaya up
4. Andrew's purring ... and twitching
5. The way Kate always says Eh? because she's Canadian
6. The mechanical toy zebra I got from Jordan

I ACT ANNOYED ABOUT BUT SECRETLY LOVE...
The way my friends have been totally over-protective and nosey over my well-being as of late.

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment